Some of the rooms in your home are spacious and others are may be smaller and more challenging to try to get a roomier feeling. Here are some key tips to make the smaller rooms count:
- Create a floor plan of the room so you can figure out which items of furniture will look best together in a small space.
- Remember less is more – do not overstuff the room with things.
- You can use a brighter color in a small space so it doesn’t look too dark.
- Use white as an accent color to make the room look bigger – white ceiling, white molding and white cabinets.
- The use of mirrors in small spaces instantly males a space look larger.
- Make sure the furniture for smaller spaces is the proper size and scale for a smaller room – big and bulky pieces won’t work.
- Use glass table tops – this will give a sense of weightlessness to the room.
- Use different shapes – round tables work well in small areas.
- A neutral lighter shade palette to make the room soothing and appealing.
- Decide the function of this room – it’s a small space so plan wisely. If it’s an extra bedroom furnish it as so – don’t think of it as extra bedroom/computer room/den. It just will be crowded.
Are you ready to buy or sell a home? Do you have a need for commercial / industrial / retail space? We can help you with that… just call us at 702 SELL NOW or click on this link to my website http://www.702SellNow.com
Choose to have an amazing day….Jeff