So the kids are on holiday break and you might have family or friends visiting – what is there to do in Las Vegas during the 6 days between Christmas and New Years? There are many activities that can keep everyone busy. Here are a few ideas to help you make plans for every day over the holidays this year.
- The Las Vegas Christmas Town is billed as “A holiday experience for all ages.” It’s located at the Cowabunga Bay Waterpark and admission is $25 per person. This festive event runs through December 31st, it’s a wonderful way to pass the time in between Christmas and New Years. Take the Polar Express Train Ride, play Yuletide Laser Tag, visit Santa’s Cozy Cottage and much more at this family-friendly attraction.
- One of the best things to do in Las Vegas is to explore the beauty of the Las Vegas area. The surrounding nature is truly spectacular if you know where to go, and everyone can benefit from a quick escape from the Strip. Take a ride to Red Rock Canyon, the Valley of Fire, Zion National Park (weather permitting) and you can even go see the Grand Canyon.
- Why not visit an escape room? The Trapped! Escape Room Las Vegas features a completely unique experience and it’s conveniently located right off the strip. You and your group can choose from three different puzzles. Then, you get locked in the room and must solve the mystery to escape before time runs out! Push your creativity, problem-solving skills, and teamwork to the limits in the room of your choice, and then come back to try the rest!
- The Magical Forest at Opportunity Village is one of the most festive attractions in Las Vegas. This family-friendly event “is a winter wonderland with millions of sparkling lights, nightly entertainment, great food and endless holiday cheer.” Open from November 23 to December 31, it’s a perfect place to visit between Christmas and New Years in the Vegas Valley.
- The Bellagio Fountains are one of the most popular free attractions in Las Vegas. Stop by every thirty minutes to catch the daily shows and you’ll quickly understand why: the water is choreographed with music and lights and soars up to 460 feet in the air. After looking at the water go inside the hotel and see the magnificent holiday display that has horses and polar bears, Santa’s chalet and all sorts of presents – all made of millions of flowers. It is really breathtaking.
- Go Ice Skating -The ice rink at The Cosmopolitan is a perfect thing to do in between Christmas and New Years. Every year “The Cosmopolitan transforms into a winter wonderland high above The Las Vegas Strip.” It’s the only outdoor rink in the city and with s’mores, open fires, and even the occasional snowfall, a visit to The Cosmopolitan should not be missed during the holiday season. If you want to avoid the Strip – there is the Rock Rink in Downtown Summerlin. After skating you can find lots of restaurants and retail stores to add another gift or two that Santa might have missed.
- Do you have a need for commercial / industrial / retail buildings or land? Are you ready to buy or sell a home? Do you want 3 cash offers? We can help you with all of that… just call us at 702 SELL NOW or click on this link to my website http://www.702SellNow.com